After the success of last year, we’re once again taking part in the Small Charity Week eBay auction. You’ll be able to bid on our eight exclusive items when the auction goes lives on eBay on 16 June.
The auction is a fantastic way for small charities like ours to raise crucial funds. 100% of the winning bid from each item will support our projects in Ghana and Uganda! Last year our star listing of brunch with actress Rachel Shelley sold for an incredible £1400. As one of the top two highest selling items across the whole auction it also secured us an additional donation of £1000 from PayPal Giving Fund.
Thanks to the huge generosity of a number of individuals and organisations we’ve been lucky enough to secure the following items for the auction:
- Signed Doctor Who script by Peter Capaldi
- Twilight actress Ashley Greene’s original Teen Choice Award
- Personalised private exhibition tour at Sotheby’s Auction House followed by afternoon tea
- Limited edition signed Batman: Arkham Knight posters by the Rocksteady team
- Signed Chelsea shirt by winger Willian
- Signed Arsenal shirt by captain Per Mertesacker
- War and Peace DVD signed by actor James Norton
- Signed CD by Star of CBeebies, Andy Day
Keep an eye on our Twitter and Facebook pages, as well as our website where we’ll be posting further details of the auction. Alternatively email us at email@example.com and we can send you a reminder and details of the auction once it has gone live. Happy bidding!